An array of problems follow closely behind obesity, including heart diseases, gall bladder disorder, and other ailments. Hence, obesity not only affects your looks, but also brings several diseases with it. Over-the-counter medications that guarantee weight loss and make tall claims are not justcostly, but rarely yield a positive result without any kind of negative side effects. Still, the question arises, what should be done for weight management without being harmed negatively? Is there any 100% safe way to get in shape? Well, the answers of these questions lies in your kitchen.
Nature has blessed mankind in several ways. Fortunately, it has something for weight reduction as well. The best way to cut down the extra pounds is to go for home remedies in order to reduce weight. These natural regimes minus the health risks and add the benefits of being used from the comfort of your home. Curious to know which ingredients can benefit you in this regard? Find out below.
Here are 5 quick home remedies for reducing that rigid body fat within short span. Check them out!
Honey is a good agent for weight loss. It breaks the deposits of bad fats called LDL and encourages the production of good fats that are quite helpful in reducing weight. Secondly, honey also decreases the secretion of stress hormone in the body; therefore, it control the weight gain that is caused due to the chronic stress. Here’s what you need to do
- Pour a tablespoon of honey in a glass of warm water and have it on an empty stomach in the wee hours of the morning
- You can also add it in green tea, oats, smoothies and other beverages in order to add flavor
Lemon is an efficient way to combat obesity. It works as a detoxifier and also aids in digestion. Healthy digestion is a prerequisite to losing weight quickly and lemon juice is perfect for this cause. Thisingredient also removes metabolism-slowing toxins from the body. Here’s what you’ve got to do
- Mix half a teaspoon of black pepper with a teaspoon of honey and 3 teaspoons of lemon juice. Drink it on an empty stomach for 3 months to experience amazing results
- 3 cups of green tea with some lemon juice is great for stimulating metabolism
- Apple cider vinegar
The exact science behind how apple cider vinegar aids in weight loss is still unclear, however; it is an established fact that the vinegar helps to keep obesity at the bay. Following remedy is useful in breaking down deposits of fats, thus preventing the accumulation of fat. Get it here
- Mix 3 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water and have it before meals in the morning, either on an empty stomach of 30 minutes before the meal
- Green Tea
Green tea is a well-known remedy for dealing with obesity. Research and studies also back its efficiency in weight management program. For instance, a study conducted at the Penn State unveiled that a compound found in green tea, called epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG), assists in slowing down weight gain process by enhancing the ability of the body to utilize stored fat. Here’s what to do
- Drink 3-4 cups of green tea regularly, for a change, you can pair it with cayenne paper or ginger tea as well
- It is suggested to take green tea 30 minutes before or after the main meal
Must Read: Weight Loss Pills
- Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is a miracle treatment for almost all health issues, including skin problems and blood purification. It also work well against obesity by increasing the energy consumption, stimulating metabolism, and mobilizing thefat that hasn’t been used. Here’s what to do
- Scoop out the juice from two aloe vera leaves, blend it with a glass of water or citrus juice for a few minutes. Drink the blend for a month or so
- You can drink it on an empty stomach or right before bedtime for best results
The great benefit of using natural remedies is that, they doesn’t harm the user in any way. Although, the process can be slow, but results are always positive, if tried continuously. Besides any regime, physical activities along with clean eating can further speed up the process.
Weight management is the main issue faced by a large number of people these days. But the good news is that, it can be cured with the help of some ingredients from your kitchen. Lemon, honey, green tea leaves, apple cider vinegar and Aloe Vera gel are considered as the optimum solution of your obesity problem. These natural ingredients are 100% safe and offer guaranteed results without any harm. All you need to do is be patient and consistent.
Try these home remedies from today and experience a positive change in your overall look!